Monday 19 March 2012

MY TRADING DAIRY

19-Mar-12
Since market opened below pivot assuming -ve bias sold MiniNifty at 5324.60.
As expected nifty slowly broken ORB and went on to S1. Being first day I did not wait up to S1. Squared off at 5291.8. later nifty gone beyond S1 and touched  5260.

Later at last half hour I found price is crossing WLEma and closed above it. Hence I have taken Long position at 5276.3. I don't know whether this is correct way or not, since price closed below DLEma and HLEma. Tomorrow  if market opens -ve I will Square off and see.

I Thank You Shri Illango for his continues coaching. Shri Ramki instilled hope in me. Shri Illango induced confidence in me. I thank both of them very much.

2 comments:

  1. Dayakar ji ,

    As per my understanding

    Week , day and hour trend is down .
    If week trend is up and there is a buy signal in Day TF then it is a valid signal .
    Similarly if Day trend is up and during the day hour gives a buy signal ( by closing above Hour l ema , then above 5 close and then above hour high ema ,indicating momentum ) then it is a valid buy .
    Since prices closed below the Hour low ema , this indicates the momentum still down , and also trend is down in all 3 time frames .

    Rgds
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Dear Smita. So kind of you. tomorrow if market open with -ve bias i will short. thank you once again.

      Delete